2015年7月11日土曜日

My Beach Bar


▼Wear
Hair:[monso] My Hair - Chloe /Dark Blonde@Hair Fair 2015 Coming soon
Tops:*PH* frill swimsuit@The Seasons Story New
Shorts:{le fil casse} peace love + buttshorts - floral lite RARE@Oh My Gacha! New
Ring:^^Swallow Alphabet Ring/ C@Oh My Gacha! New
Ice Cream::FF: Sweet Treat ( Sprinkles) RARE@Oh My Gacha! New
FlipFlops:*~*HopScotch*~* Asterias - Monotone@Oh My Gacha! New
Pose&Prop(BeachBall):Kirin - Fun at the Beach Pose Pack@The Seasons Story New

▼Decor
oyasumi / wooden beach bar@The Seasons Story New
xin + toro / cruiser bicycle + surfboard (add me) RARE@The Seasons Story New
-{ZOZ}- @ The Beach Double Curve Path@Oh My Gacha! New
-{ZOZ}- @ The Beach Sandcastle Couples@Oh My Gacha! New
-{ZOZ}- @ The Beach Sand Bucket Blue@Oh My Gacha! New
-{ZOZ}- @ The Beach Water Bucket Pink@Oh My Gacha! New
.: Bee Designs:. Summer Gacha Beach rug with pillows
+Half-Deer+ Bubble Brigade Crab - Rainbow - Less Bubbles
Sari-Sari - BBQ Party - Lemonade
dust bunny . coconut drink
dust bunny . pineapple drink
dust bunny . hammock chair


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿